"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

39 - An Early (for College) Morning

Up around 8AM today, not because I had to physically go to class, but because I had two essays to finish for that class... betcha can't guess which one that was? hah.  But I finished at about 5pm tonight and submitted them and breathed a "good riddance" sigh of relief!  Well, not really good riddance... I did enjoy the class, just not the stress.
BUT YAY J-TERM IS OVER!!

Today was a beautiful day (literally and figuratively).  On top of finishing J-Term, I also officially changed my major to Vocal Performance.  I literally laughed out loud with joy when I left the music building after that appointment.  Everything about it feels right and I am incredibly excited to discover what lies ahead of me.  :)

Also, I am now home.  And tomorrow's post will feature an Australian...
:P

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment