"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Monday, November 15, 2010

Blog 3.0

Hello, dear reader!

If you are reading this, you have successfully navigated to Erin's blog part 3!
Funny story, because this time wasn't fully intentional.  Our school emails are based off of Google Accounts and they just did a big switch in the past two weeks or so to make it "more like an external Google Account" or something like that.  My other Blogger blog was based off of my school email and now I can't log into it - basically, I  try and get stuck in this eternal loop of fail.
Long story short, after several days of angst, I have decided to make another Google Account, and a new blog under a slightly varied URL and the same title as my old blog. 
Here is the link to previous posts from the old "Song from the Heart" in case anyone is at all interested....
http://erinmwhite.blogspot.com/

A post about real life is coming soon, especially because Thanksgiving break is next Wednesday.  :)

Love&Harmony,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! It's Christine! I didn't know you blogged :) I do too....
    mostly poetry.
    ssshh it's a secret :P (not really hahaha)

    ReplyDelete