"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Thursday, March 17, 2011

83 - Erin go Braugh!

Ireland forever!
I'm not sure whether I'm actually Irish by heritage, but - at the very least - I'm connected by name.  And I'd say I've had a bit of the luck o' the Irish today...  :) 

Cool/interesting things that happened:
A humming bird outside our window this morning.
I said something about Bach "getting around" because of his 20 children in our music history presentation... luckily I don't think anyone really remembered it.
Talking to a really nice boy... :)
Watched the latest - and best! - episode of Glee so far.
And good cookies with my roommate to top it all off!

Happy St. Patty's!


Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment