"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Sunday, August 21, 2011

2??/365...

Dear Readers (however many of you there may or may not be...),

As you might already have guessed, my 365 project has rather quickly degenerated... it is a lot easier to keep up with when I am at a computer constantly - like at school!  I faithfully took pictures for the rest of June and July, but fell down a slippery slope in the last week or so with missing days completely.  This culminated in completely forgetting my camera for our trip to Ocean Shores this weekend!  :(  I used my sister's camera for a few shots on Saturday at the beach... that is, until her camera got dropped in the sand and now refuses to function properly (it's cheap and old, so perhaps a blessing in disguise).  As for the daily posting, well that died a sorry death with the trip to Europe.  *le sigh*
The whole point of my project (for me, at least) was to get me taking more pictures to document my time in school and to get me blogging at a fairly regular pace, which I would say has been mildly to rather successful, depending on the month.  :) 
I will still be posting and taking photos, and sometimes posting photos!  *gasp*  I will try to start another 365 sometime in the future, as I think it is a great project.  As to when this might be, I cannot say... but it will happen! 

Anyway, Ocean Shores!  It was a super fun 48-hour or so escape from the suburbs to the beach for the weekend.  Over the approximately 2 - 2.5 days, I saw a combined total of 8 deer!  That was the most unexpected thing.  Other than that, it was surf, sand, and a very sandy dog.  :)  Apparently my sister erased her memory card, so I will post pics from hers and my dad's cameras at a later edit. 

But yes!  Just so you know what I've been doing and that I'm not dead!  :)
I'll be back! (Read that with an Austrian accent... ;P)

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment