"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Monday, April 4, 2011

101 - Spring Break Project


Our family project for the past year or so has been re-vamping our kitchen... painting, new cupboards and countertop went in last summer.  This spring break, after much hemming and hawing on my parents' part, it was finally time to put in tile on the walls under the cupboards and as backsplash. 
It's really pretty and meant to look slightly off - in a "done by hand" kind of way.  Most of the prep and actual application was done by my dad and I.  Something exciting to tell my kids about someday, I suppose.  It looks really gorgeous, I have to say, and will be even better with the grout in.  :)


Love&Harmony,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment