"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Monday, April 11, 2011

Project on Hold for Now...

Sadly, the daily postings have to be put on hold for now, as my laptop is down for the count.  It's suffering from (now) a double hit of various "Vista Security" viruses... The first one popped up yesterday evening and after a freak out and restless night, I turned it into the PLU Library Tech services.  And they fixed it!  So I picked my baby up and took it back to my dorm and tried to get online.  The minute I do, another alert pops up... it looks and functions the same but is calling itself by a slightly different name.
So, alas, I write this from a library computer and hope to high heaven that everything gets back to normal ASAP.... I have school work to do and I'd like to do it in my room!  And, of course, I'd like to post my daily pictures.  I will still take them daily, but posts will have to come later...

*sigh*  Welcome back from spring break.

Loathing&Discord,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment