"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Friday, April 8, 2011

105 - A Good Friday

My sea-star doing one of my favorite things - playing piano for me.  :P  I was pleased to hear Pride & Prejudice music coming from the piano today and tried to sneak a picture... this only looks sneaky - she knew I was there the whole time. 
Had some nice time with Em, the dog, and our neighbor Joanna today on a walk up to our high school to play on a nice big field with Buddy.  The sun was out!  It was warm!  It actually IS spring!  :D  I maximized my outdoor time by playing in the backyard with Buddy and reading in the sunshine later in the afternoon.  Then the family went out for dinner and to see the musical "9 to 5" at the 5th Ave in Seattle.  Dinner was Cheesecake Factory, so of course it was good.  Although, I confess, there was definitely a Lenten slip and I had Lactaid.  But you go to the CHEESECAKE Factory and not have a bit o' cheesecake... seriously.  :P  The musical was fun to watch and done very well.  I found it a bit cheesy/sugary sweet for my musical theatre taste, but either way, it made me miss performing SO SO SO bad, so it was definitely a good show.  *sigh*  Hopefully this summer will work out for me to be in something...

All in all, a good Friday, especially since it marks the close of spring break... (NOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!)

Did you hear that?


Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment