"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Saturday, April 30, 2011

127 - My First Bridal Shower

Today was the day of my best friend's bridal shower.  Her wedding is next week, but I can't be there for the reception because of a choir concert.  To make up for that, I am being as involved as possible!  haha.  :)
This was the very first bridal shower I've ever been to and it was exciting that it was Hannah's!  I mean, it would be exciting no matter what, but my best friend is about to get married to the love of her life in 7 days.  Kind of a big deal.  haha.
It was fun seeing some old friends from high school and seeing all of the handy apartment/house-y things that Hannah received.  I'm looking forward to the day that I get excited about bowls.  :)


Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment