"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Monday, February 3, 2014

Getting Settled and SUPERBOWL

For me the harder part of moving is unpacking.  Until my bed made it here today, I was having the hardest time picturing the layout for my side of the room.  (Side note -- yay comfy new bed!!!)

I'm still not settled completely in, but it's much better than it was 12 hours ago.  It will likely be a process of several days.  And, you know, school.

Enjoyed watching the Seahawks CREAM the Broncos (really, were they actually at that game?) at Kristina's Superbowl party.  I mean, the game itself was mostly exciting because we got so many touchdowns.  But hanging with all the friends was what made it memorable.  The Bronco scarf shenanigans... that is all.

Matt is out of town for most of this week, auditioning for several different things.  The rain/low clouds out here screwed up his travels for a while, but he made it to KC by about 11pm.  I'll be thinking of him a lot this week.  <3

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment