"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Saturday, December 25, 2010

1 - Merry Christmas!

It has been a wonderful holiday full of family time here at the White House.  :)  Good food, games, gifts, and laughs! 

I would like to use this post to officially announce the beginning of my 2011 "365 Project"!  Starting with Christmas Day, 2010 and [probably] ending Christmas Day, 2011, I will do my very best to post a picture a day here on my blog.  Hopefully there will be some words to go along with them.  :P 
Disclaimer: Sometimes there will be effort behind a shot and sometimes there might not be.  My main goal is to just get a picture up here!  (I'm not sure how I am going to get this accomplished when I'm on Choir Tour in Europe, but it will work out somehow.)

Well, here we go!


"Do not be afraid.  I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you: he is Christ the Lord." ~ Luke 2:10-11 
:)

Merry Christmas!
Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment