"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Sunday, May 1, 2011

128 - Trio Recital!

Our trio recital finally happened tonight!!!  I got to sing duets, trios, and solos with the lovely Emma Soares and Sorayah Surkatty this evening.  We've been hard at work putting it together for over a month and it paid off.  The room was full of good friends and family and they seemed to enjoy everything we did!
This isn't from today, but it's just here to commemorate the event. :)
This is today's pic - with my wonderful friends from my wing who all sat in the second row supporting us.  :)  I love love love these ladies!  Thank you so much for being such great people! 

Yay!  Now, onto everything I was putting off to work on recital stuff... uuuugh.

Love&Harmony,
Erin

P.S.  Osama bin Laden's death was announced during our concert.  I found out afterwards... it's a strange thing to me.  I understand why people are recognizing it as a good thing, but, as a friend of mine put it on facebook, "I feel weird celebrating death, no matter whose it is."  Just felt that a thought on that was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment