"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Thursday, May 5, 2011

132 - No Shoes

Today was officially "one day without shoes" at PLU and I did it!  This is from this evening when the clouds rolled in and let out a little bit of rain.  My feet are dirty and will probably hurt tomorrow, but overall it really wasn't that bad.  It was interesting realizing how sensitive our feet are - something we don't realize because they stay protected in shoes most of the time.  The strangest part in my opinion was the weird social feeling.  I was participating in something quite out of the norm.  There were other students doing it, but not that many and I got a couple of looks and questions.  But the whole idea is raising awareness, so it worked!


Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment