"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

137 - Oompa Loompa...

Blue skies, sunshine, and Willy Wonka sunglasses!!  :D  haha
Today started out grey and ended with a glorious bout of sunshine!  I wish I could say the same for my homework... I have a big project due soon that is making me anxious, mostly because I've had little time to think of it until now.  Not the best excuse in the world, but it's what I have to offer... Luckily, now I do have time to focus on it and hopefully my meeting with my prof tomorrow will help me figure it out and get me to a point where I can actually start writing!  *crosses fingers*

SOOO close to the end!  I can almost see it!


Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment