"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Sunday, May 29, 2011

155/6 - IOU

IOU day 155 and 156... Saturday and Sunday (today).  They will both be up tomorrow, I promise, and sorry for the delay!  Yesterday was spent busily shopping and finalizing, before running out to PLU for the music commencement concert.  I was also having a bugger of a time posting, so I gave up... heh.
Today I was gone with COW singing for commencement (the real deal at the Tacoma Dome).  I left home for PLU at 10:30AM and got back home from everything at 6:30... meh!  The rest of tonight has been packing, packing, packing, as tomorrow is, well IT!  :D  I'm a mix of excited and anxious and a little nervous.  My nerves were calmed tonight by my family, a piece of rhubarb pie (thanks mom!), and having the movie The Holiday on in the background.  It may be about Christmas, but it's good all year round - Jude Law, after all!  ;)

I will put up 155 and 156 tomorrow morning, and mayyyybe 157, although I think a picture at the airport will be more appropriate...
I will be taking pictures every day!  I will have twelve blogs to do when I get back, and they will be chock-full of stories!  I think I might try and journal every night with the intent of putting the notes up here (at least, some of them), so I don't completely lose my head trying to remember events.

SOOOO EXCITED!

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment