"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Monday, May 16, 2011

143 - FOURTEEN

Camels, you ask?  Unicorns, maybe?  Fourteen magic rainbow fairies?
NO.
(Can you sense that it is dead week?)
Fourteen days until Europe!!!  GAHHHH!!!  Just have to get through my researching music essay (progressing very slowly... but progressing nonetheless), my jury, finals, and performing for commencement weekend and I'm outta here!  That also means that sophomore year is almost over and that is just a scary thought. 


Love&Harmony,
Erin


P.S.  Irrelevant, but also scary - the most irritating cliffhanger ever for the season finale of Castle!  I admit that Steph is freaking out (or ... was) more than me, but it was intense and anxiety inducing.  How can they expect us to wait four months?!



No comments:

Post a Comment