"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Saturday, May 14, 2011

141 - A Cappella Concert!

Taken with Steph's camera by a friend of ours, as I was onstage singing my heart out with HERmonic during the most significant part of my day!  :)  It was a great closing concert for the year! 
HERmonic sang: Firework, Will You Be There, Only Girl in the World, The SNL Lawrence Welk Skit, The Office Theme, Someone Like You, Keep You Close, and Dog Days Are Over.  We also did Bring Me to Life with PLUtonic and it was epic.  I was going to post the video, but it's a little big I think - the upload was taking a long time.  If you're intersted, check out my Facebook!
All in all, a great day in which I did no homework.  I'm going to read for a class now, but it's a novel, so it's actually kind of enjoyable.  :P

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment