"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Days - Day 10

Day 10 — Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

After some thought, there are two people from when I was much younger that I wish I had never met - O and M.  In small, but significant, ways I think I would be better off having never known them. 

There are other people from my present life that come to mind for this question, but I'm of the belief that the people who touch our lives do so for a reason.  I have some people/crushes/etc. from even as far back as elementary school who I regret my feelings for or dealings with, but I know that those experiences also helped shape me as a person.  Even if I could erase knowing them, I don't think I would want to.  Possibly if I had the option of changing my choices in the past... but who knows how my future would turn out then? :)

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment