"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Days - Day 5

Day 05 — Something you hope to do in your life.

Oh man, I could go on and on with this one.  It's bulleted list time [in no particular order]!
  • Work as a professional opera singer 
  • Go to graduate school in a big city -- not in the PNW
  • Get married and have children
  • Write a novel... or two
  • Live and work abroad for a while
  • Fall in love
  • Be the voice of an animated character
  • Be a voice teacher
  • Get my doctorate and teach at the university level
I guess those would be the big ones.  Luckily, I have this feeling that I have years ahead of me, potential and drive within me, and the Lord guiding me.  I'm pursuing the kind of career/life that requires tenacity and resiliance -- but I have hope in a bright future.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment