"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 Days - Day 7

Woohoo - one week in!  Here's to consistency, especially since I start working my full-time summer warehouse job again this Monday... whee.

Day 07 — Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Right now, it's probably my parents.  Their love and support for whatever I choose to do gets me through anything and I know they'll always be there for me.  On top of that, they've taught me all of the necessary behaviors and attitudes to have for a successful life! 
I'm a lucky girl to have gone through pretty much stress-free teen years with my parents.  Sure, we got on each other's nerves occasionally, but I've never been one for out-and-out fights with either my mom or dad.  And I'm sure that credit has got to go to them as well.  :)  I'm just hoping that someday soon I'll be able to start paying them back for everything they have blessed and provided me with.

This is the kind of answer that will change with time.  Hopefully someday I'll be able to answer "my spouse" and "my kids" to this!

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment