"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Sunday, July 29, 2012

30 Days - Day 29

Day 29 — Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

I really hope that I will find the ability to take control of my diet/exercise habits in a truly healthy way.  I use my busy life as an excuse, which I shouldn't... but it is somewhat valid.  Between all of the things I feel I need to do to not let others or myself down, I tend to push thinking about my health aside.  Not only does it bring up complicated feelings and self-esteem things, but it feels so stressful to even add one more thing to keep track of into my schedule (especially during the school year).  I can do better, I know I can.  I know, deep down, I do have that ability to change -- to take charge of really taking care of myself.  Furthermore, I really should.  As a singer, especially in professional shows, my body/voice are my representation of who I am whether that's in an audition or onstage.  Taking real care isn't just for me, it ultimately is for my career choice/passion as well. 

Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment