"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Downton!

A day late on Downton because of work/friends/practicing/etc.  But I made the time to watch it tonight, no matter how much I regret it with my early back-to-school morning.  :)  Keeping this review short.

I loved this quote from Mr. Carson this week:
"The business of life is the acquisition of memories.  In the end, that's all there is."  What a beautiful thought.

YAY EDNA IS GONE!  Although, is it really that easy, Tom??  I'm a tad skeptical...

Edith, your aunt said it, but girl I hope you're not pregnant.  It would just be the luck of your cards for Mr. Gregson to be stuck in Germany and you stuck with an out-of-wedlock child.  Ooh boy.

Grr racism.

Mary, I hope you don't regret it.  But maybe it's not over!

My heart is breaking for Anna and Mr. Bates.  Everyone knows something is wrong with Anna -- when will two and two come together?

Poor Daisy.

Next up -- Sherlock!
Fin.
Love&Harmony,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment