"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagnination, and life to everything." ~ Plato


Sunday, January 19, 2014

For Saturday

The joy of exploration is exponentially expounded when enjoyed with a friend. :)

Said goodbye to Anna today.  It was such a great week getting to know this place I have been living in for 4-5 months already. Plus it was nice to have a roommate to talk and laugh with for a change. :)

We made it an early morning to catch a ride on the iconic cable cars and made our way out to the wharfs again. We ended up near Hyde Pier (I think?) and checked out the old boats out there. Pre-Golden Gate Bridge the bay used a ferry system. Which makes sense, but I'd never seen anything about it. The sun and water and marina were all really lovely. We meandered closer to Fisherman's Wharf for lunch and a little souvenir shopping before heading back to my place. Then it was hi-ho to the airport we go!

It was a great week and I am so appreciative that I was able to spend quality time with a really wonderful and caring friend. Our adventures opened my eyes a little more to the better parts of the city and have given me a friendlier outlook on it.

Here's to friend-venturing!
Love&Harmony,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment